Genesis Biosciences is fully committed to creating and developing the most environmentally responsible microbial and antimicrobial products available globally. Our goal is to ensure that the cumulative effect of our products on the environment can be considered eco-benign®.
Our Evogen Microbial Products are formulated with superior chemical technologies combined with specialized Bacillus cultures, to have a gentle or harmless affect on the environment when an introduction is made through application or disposal.
The Bacillus components of these formularies can also be seen as a benefit to an ecosystem where introduction has occurred.
All Genesis Biosciences products can be considered eco-benign®
We have thoroughly researched our raw materials in order to ensure that our products are eco-benign®.
The three ideal characteristics for a raw material to be considered eco-benign® are:
- Readily biodegradable
- Low toxicity profile
- Derived from a sustainable source
Raw materials used in the production of the Evogen range are all readily biodegradable with a low toxicity profile and are primarily derived from sustainable sources.
Our antimicrobial products are formulated using plant extracts and essential oil technology. Our award-winning e card is fully biodegradable.
- eco-benign® foundation and technology platform drives development of environmentally-responsible, innovative products
- Higher-performing microbial products based on an optimal balance of advanced, eco-benign chemistries and application-specific bacteria
- Chemistry that works with biology – not against it
- Advanced antimicrobial products based on plant extracts and essential oil technology
- Sustainable, readily-biodegradable raw materials:
- No animal by-products
- Low petroleum-based content
- Low to zero environmental impact
- Compatible with green certification efforts