At Genesis Biosciences, we create environmentally responsible and easy-to-use sanitary and waste bin deodorizing products.
The need for Biosan
Flushing sanitary waste down the toilet can cause drain blockages and also create problems for waste water treatment plants. That's why sanitary waste units can be found in most public restrooms.
A typical service cycle is around 4 weeks, during that time as the bins are filled with waste, malodor can increase causing an unpleasant restroom experience. Biosan deodorizing products prevent the malodor, ensuring washrooms continue to smell clean and fresh throughout the duration of the service cycle.
The Biosan range is the result of many years of continuous development of our sanitary bin range.
This range is based on natural, biodegradable raw materials and essential oils that effectively deodorize the bin throughout the service cycle.
Advantages of Biosan
- Products are made from natural ingredients
- Replaces products that are NOT environmentally responsible
- Packaging waste is kept to a minimum
- Reduces volume of waste to landfill
- Biosan does not contain, or produce any hazardous chemicals
- Not a liquid, so no spillage risk at service centre or with client
- Waste from bins requires no further processing, so operators and users are not exposed to additional risk
- Lower weight means less risk of injury when handling bins
Easy to use
- Product packaging formats offer a simple dosing method
- Minimal training required
- Minimal personal protective equipment required
- Waste from bins requires no further processing keeping operations simple and efficient
- Reduces waste disposal costs - Compared to a litre of a liquid product, it is 1kg less waste requiring disposal at each bin change, which can be a large saving over 1000’s of bin services
- One sachet/card means one dose, so no risk of cost overruns due to product overdosing
- Reduction in wastage of product – all product utilized in the bin
- Minimal investment required in personal protective equipment for employees
No other range can offer such comprehensive data as to the quality and validity of its products.
Genesis Biosciences recognises that their customers need to meet the demands of their clients in different ways and that a "one fits all" product is not the solution.
The Biosan Series represents a custom range for specific uses. Customers can choose between the different product formats in the Biosan Series to fulfil performance, budgetary and service criteria. Please see our specific solutions section for further information.