A multi-purpose bacterial concentrate that may be used for onward manufacture of products for a variety of applications; formulated with a non-ionic surfactant which provides excellent detergency, flexibility and minimum sensitivity to water hardness.
Evozyme Multi-purpose Concentrate is a multi-purpose bacterial concentrate that may be used for onward manufacture of products for a variety of applications.
The product is formulated with a non-ionic surfactant which provides excellent detergency, flexibility and minimum sensitivity to water hardness.
The bacterial package used in this product series is a synergistic blend of multiple strains of Bacillus spores, all of which have been selected for rapid degradation capabilities in a wide range of environmental conditions.
Evozyme Multi-purpose Concentrate can be used to manufacture a variety of industrial, institutional and household products.
Evozyme Multi-purpose Concentrate is available in both 10X or 20X concentrations, and in 5 or 55 gallon sizes.
- Hard surface cleaners
- Carpet and fabric care
- Drain maintenance products
- Odor controllers in a wide range of applications such as toilets, washrooms, household and pet care, or waste container treatment e.g. dumpsters, skips etc.
- Portable toilet and septic tank treatments
- Other pet care, garden and household products
Advantages of Evozyme Multi-purpose Concentrate
- Use to manufacture an environmentally-responsible yet highly effective range of products that are based on biological, as opposed to chemical, action
- Formulated to enable blending and manufacture of custom products; product offers maximum compatibility with a wide range of dyes and water-based fragrances
- Specifically selected, highly effective, multi-strain bacterial formula for synergistic (complimentary) action of the different bacteria to maximize product effectiveness
- Products work in a wide range of temperature and pH conditions; all strains produce enzymes to degrade organic compounds e.g. fats, proteins and carbohydrates
- All strains are EEC Class 1; product contains Bacillus bacteria in 100% spore form for extended product life
- Surfactants used in the formula are all readily biodegradable and are also degraded under anaerobic conditions
- Simple format that is easily dilutable in water; simple dilution format for easy calculation in formulation, easy to handle and store
- Genesis Biosciences quality controlled manufacturing process ensures high degree of product purity