A unique bacterial blend designed to accelerate degradation of organic wastes, reduce odors and keep the septic system operating efficiently.
Evogen Septic Plus is a powdered product for use in septic tanks. The product contains a synergized blend of selectively chosen Bacillus organisms and free cellulase, all of which have been selected for accelerated degradation of organic wastes and toilet paper in a septic tank application.
The bacteria have been selected for their ability to degrade organic compounds such as grease, fats, proteins, starch, sugars, and cellulose. The stabilized cellulase has been added specifically to breakdown toilet paper and other cellulosic material.
This degradation of organic waste results in effective waste and odor reduction. Reduction of organic waste improves the activity of the septic system, reduces the need for pump outs or costly repairs, and can vastly improve drainage.
- Septic tanks
Advantages of Evogen Septic Plus
- Optimized, proprietary, application-specific bacterial consortium targets wastes found in septic tanks
- Dramatic reduction in volume of organic waste
- Effective odor reduction
- Improves drainage
- Enhances the natural biology of cesspools, septic tanks, and drainage areas.
- Stabilized cellulase for faster breakdown of toilet paper and cellulosic material
- Effervescent formulation for faster dissolution
- Safe for the user and the environment
- Increased system efficiency
- Ready to use