An eco-benign® single-dose powder solution to prevent malodors in sanitary waste units.
Sanitary waste bins in commercial and public restrooms can be the cause of offensive odors. By adding a deodorizing product, service level perceptions can be improved and offer a more pleasant restroom experience.
P-Max sachets have been developed for use in lined systems. The particles cling to the liner of the bin and offer an immediate fragrancing action which creates a pleasant aroma in the surrounding washroom.
P-Max is packaged in individual sachets to offer a simple dosing system (500 sachets per case). The cinnamon fragrance offers malodor prevention throughout the service cycle.
To prevent malodor in:
- Sanitary waste bins
- Restroom waste bins
- Efficacy - Product has been tested in actual sanitary bins, providing verification and validation for its efficacy in maintaining a pleasant fragrance throughout the service cycle
- Reputation Management – Prevents bad odors and avoids incurring costs for early bin collection due to customer complaints
- Environmentally responsible – Provides optimal performance with a minimal impact on the environment through the use of natural substances
- Economical – Simple dosing system means no risk of cost overruns through product overdosing; 1 sachet per unit will last for a minimum of 4 weeks
- Easy to use – No risk of mess or residue, minimal training and PPE requirement for service personnel
Genesis Biosciences have developed exacting and unique tests to prove the efficacy of their products. These tests set extremely high standards which competitor products can only aspire to meet.
Biosan P-max vapor-phase technology is able to keep odors at bay in a full scale sanitary unit over a 4 week testing regime.