A unique bacterial blend specially formulated to effectively degrade both aromatic and aliphatic petroleum hydrocarbons.
Evogen P.C.H. is a unique blend of different bacteria strains formulated to effectively degrade both aromatic and aliphatic petroleum hydrocarbons.
The bacillus consortium plus the addition of pseudomonas has been blended effectively to concentrate on the degradation of petroleum hydrocarbons in soil applications and bioremediations.
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Water and soil bioremediation
Advantages of Evogen P.C.H.
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Wide range of carriers available, including eco-benign® options
- Greatly reduces labor time
- Effectively degrades petrochemicals and petroleum hydrocarbons
- Enhances BOD/COD
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide
- Increases system efficiency
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity