A highly concentrated, specialized blend of application-specific bacterial cultures selected to degrade municipal, food processing and high fats, oils and grease waste.
Evogen Municipal F.O.G. offers an extremely effective solution for the constant challenge of suspended solids, BOD’s, COD’s, sludge, malodors, organic build-up and high levels of fats, oils and greases in wastewater treatment applications.
The highly concentrated, optimized blend of application-specific bacteria in Evogen Municipal F.O.G. has been selected for its ability to degrade common municipal and food processing waste and, in particular, high levels of FOG.
- Municipal wastewater treatment
- Food and beverage industries
- Restaurant grease traps
- Institutional kitchens
Advantages of Evogen Municipal F.O.G.
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Wide range of carriers available, including eco-benign® options
- Enhances BOD/COD/TSS removal
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Increases system efficiency
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Highly effective at degradation of FOG build-up
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity