A liquid enzyme concentrate formulated to breakdown a variety of organic material safely and effectively in a wide range of applications - also available in an enzyme + bacteria formulation (MEC-B).
Evogen Multi Enzyme Concentrates (MEC) are formulated as stabilized enzyme concentrates for the purpose of quickly and efficiently breaking down a variety of organic material.
The enzymes specifically target and catalyze the breakdown of proteins, fats, oils and starches.These concentrates are particularly effective for use in the formulation of cleaning products. The power of the enzyme blend eliminates most stains and spills that are organic in nature and penetrate the area, eliminating stains and odors.
To develop formulations for:
- Grease traps and drain maintenance (MEC-B version only)
- Hard surface cleaners
- Septic tank treatments
- Carpet and fabric cleaners
- Odor control
- Animal waste treatments (MEC-B version only)
- Wastewater treatments
- Laundry detergents (not for MEC-B version)
Advantages of Evogen Multi Enzyme Concentrates
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium (in MEC-B version) degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Four enzyme blend effectively solubilizes and eliminates organic stains within cleaning process
- High quality, more concentrated enzymes provide superior cleaning performance
- Application-specific bacteria in MEC-B version offers complete organic degradation plus enzymatic action
- Effectively formulated using minimal levels of buffering agent, giving excellent product stability and improved shelf life
- High-performance, multi-purpose, eco-benign® dual surfactant blend
- eco-benign® components offer reduced environmental impact
- Advanced plant derived stability package ensures that inter-enzyme chemical reactions do not occur
- Compatible with laundry detergent and stain pre-treatment products (not for MEC-B)
- Compatible with dishwashing products (not for MEC-B)
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity