A specially formulated bacterial blend specifically designed for the removal of contaminants in various industrial wastewater systems.
Evogen I.W.T. is a specially formulated bacterial blend that aids in the removal of various contaminants in industrial wastewater systems.
Because Evogen I.W.T. is highly effective, economical and eco-benign®, it continues to provide the ideal solution to wastewater clean-up due to ever-changing and demanding regulations. The naturally occurring, application-specific bacteria formulated in Evogen I.W.T. work by digesting organic waste materials to prevent malodors and sludge build-up.
Evogen I.W.T. has also demonstrated great success in the degradation of many types of industrial wastes including surfactant, solvent and polymer residues, starch, cellulose, FOG and petroleum hydrocarbons.
- Wide variety of industrial wastewater plants
Advantages of Evogen I.W.T.
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Wide range of carriers available, including eco-benign® options
- Greatly reduces labor time
- Enhances BOD/COD removal
- Redduces hydrogen sulfide
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Increases system efficiency
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Highly effective at degradation of fat and grease build-up
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity