A unique liquid concentrate combining innovative eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria to offer an effective way of cleaning a wide variety of floor surfaces.
Evogen Bio-Floor is a liquid concentrate for use in the manufacturing of a biologically-based floor cleaner. This unique formulation combines eco-benign® chemistry and application-specific bacteria to offer an innovative way of cleaning a wide variety of floor surfaces.
The product contains an effective blend of bacillus organisms plus a lipase enzyme, all of which have been selected for accelerated degradation of organic material that builds up on floor surfaces over time. The bacteria have been selected for their ability to degrade organic compounds such as grease, fats, proteins, starch and sugars.
The lipase enzyme addition provides an effective boost for hydrolyzing fats, oils and greases. Continued use of Evogen Bio-Floor in residential, institutional and industrial floor cleaning applications provides a safe and efficient way of maintaining clean floors.
- All types of floors and hard surfaces that are not damaged by water
Advantages of Evogen Bio-Floor
- Superior fully formulated product with focus on high-performance cleaning and degreasing
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Advanced chemistry ensures immediate and effective cleaning
- Addition of lipase ensures faster degradation of FOG residue
- Product continues to degrade organic matter by biological action post-cleaning
- Product prevents grease from resurfacing thus preventing dangerous, slippery floor conditions
- Product provides additional advantage in biological drain maintenance
- Readily biodegradable components offer reduced environmental impact
- product is safe for users and the environment
- Advanced, compatible chemistry ensures product stability and efficacy post-dilution and compounding
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity