A unique bacterial-laden solid, combining a high bacterial count with slow release technology for use in degrading organic waste in grease traps.
Evogen Bio-Brick is a slow dissolve, bacterial-laden solid for use in degrading organic waste in grease traps and grease interceptors. The safe, application-specific bacteria are present in high numbers to handle difficult organic problems.
The unique brick will gradually dissolve over a 30-90 day period, which allows for continuous treatment and degradation of waste. The naturally-occurring bacteria contained in the brick will reduce odor, sludge, fats, oils and grease build-up.
- Grease traps
- Grease interceptors
Advantages of Evogen Bio-Brick
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Greatly reduces labor time
- Degrades high concentration of waste
- Enhances BOD/COD/TSS removal
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Changes biomass dynamics
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Not dependent on people or equipment for dosing
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity