A unique bacterial-laden solid, combining a high bacterial count with slow release technology, to dose bacteria into wastewater and effluent handling facilities.
Evogen Bio-Block is a slow dissolve, bacterial-laden solid for use in degrading organic waste in higher flow systems such as lift stations, wet wells, etc. The safe, application-specific bacteria are present in high numbers to handle difficult organic problems.
The unique block will gradually dissolve over a 30-90 day period which allows for continuous treatment and degradation of waste. The naturally-occurring bacteria contained in the block will reduce odor, sludge, fats, oils and grease build-up.
- Lift stations
- Wet wells
- Waste water treatment plants
Advantages of Evogen Bio-Block
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium specifically targets and degrades FOG and other organic waste
- Greatly reduces labor time
- Degrades high concentration of waste
- Enhances BOD/COD/TSS removal
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Changes biomass dynamics
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Not dependent on people or equipment for dosing
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity