A robust and effective bacterial blend specially formulated to decrease odors, solids and sludge accumulation in animal waste lagoons.
Genesis Biosciences developed Evogen A.W. through a selection process that identified superior microbial strains dedicated to the reduction of sludge and odors associated with animal waste. Evogen A.W. accomplishes these tasks with a delicate microbial balance that is very important for healthy animals.
The billions of robust, application-specific microbes contained in Evogen A.W. thrive by eating the manure of pigs, cows, and other animals in waste lagoons. Desired results with the use of Evogen A.W.:
- Decrease solid and sludge accumulation
- Odor reduction
- Modify nutrients to provide fertilizer
- Manure pits
- Waste lagoons
- Collection systems in animal farms
- Food processing plants with animal pens
- Rendering plants
Advantages of Evogen A.W.
- Optimized proprietary bacterial consortium degrades a broader spectrum of substrates
- Wide range of carriers available, including eco-benignTM options
Greatly reduces labor time
- Significant reduction in waste volume
- Enhances BOD/COD/TSS removal
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Changes biomass dynamics
- Eliminates malodors at source
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity