Evogen P.C.H. Broth is a non-formulated bacterial concentrate for use in the advanced degradation of petrochemicals and hydrocarbons.
Evobac P.C.H. Broth is a buffered and preserved liquid bacterial concentrate with a unique blend of bacteria strains used to effectively degrade petroleum-based hydrocarbons.
The bacterial consortium has been chosen for its accelerated enzyme profiles and degradation capabilites of compounds such as oils, fats, grease, petroleum and other long- and short-chain hydrocarbons.
This concentrate is a non-reactive base to develop your own formulations for use in environmental applications such as the bioremediation of oil spills or contaminated soil. Industrial cleaning applications include engine bays and asphalt cleaners, oil storage tanks, mechanical equipment, and other areas where oil and lubricant waste are commonly found.
To develop applications for:
- Soil bioremediation
- Industrial maintenance and cleaners
- Oil storage tanks
- Disaster management
Advantages of Evobac P.C.H. Broth
- Optimized bacterial consortium for degradation specific to hydrocarbons
- Effectively formulated using minimal levels of buffering agent, giving excellent product stability and improved shelf life
- Manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure high quality and purity
- Contains only EPA registered, highly effective preservatives
- Can be used in typical further compounding applications